首页    |    法律顾问   |   知识产权    |    诉讼仲裁    |   国际贸易    |    外商投资    |   境外投资   |    涉外婚姻    |    投资移民    |    联系我们







发布日期:2014-03-28 09:00:34


英国企业家移民签证(Entrepreneur)是签发给愿意在英国建立自己公司的外国企业家。申请人需要有20万英镑的资金投资建立英国公司,并且计划将来聘请至少2名的本地雇员。但是如果资金来源于特定的渠道(如受英国政府监管的金融机构),则资金要求可以降到5万英镑。除20万英镑作为资金以外,还需要准备足够的钱支付在英国的日常开支。专业、严谨的商业计划书是成功申请英国企业家移民的关键,签证申请需要出具一份完备的经营计划。 20万的资金不必须已经从国内转帐至英国,在第一年签证的申请时,可以提供国内银行账户。资金的来源不一定全都是申请人本人的,可以是配偶的,也可以是父母资助的。申请人有一定的英文能力和足够的生活费用。


1.20万英镑 (25分)
2.20万英镑是否存在受管理的正规金融机构里 (25分)
3.是否20万英镑一次性或可不受限制的投资在英国 (25分)
4.英语要求 B1级水平,雅思4.0以上 (英国本科学科课程以上学历不需要提供语音成绩)(10分)
5.学历证明, 本科或本科以上 (10分)
6.生活资金证明 过去的90天中生活费不低于3,100英镑 (10分)


 Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa

[Source: www.gov.uk]

1. Overview
You can apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if:
you want to set up or run a business in the UK
you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
you meet the other eligibility requirements
You must have access to at least £50,000 investment funds to apply.

2. Eligibility
You must have access to at least £50,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.
Your funds must be:
held in 1 or more regulated financial institutions
free to spend (‘disposable’) on business in the UK
There are different eligibility requirements depending on whether you have access to £50,000 or to £200,000.
You must also:
meet the English language requirement
be able to support yourself during your stay
score 95 points - check your points score    
Read more about the points-based system in the full guidance on the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.

3. Knowledge of English
You may need to prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.
You can prove your knowledge of English by either:
passing an approved English language test with at least CEFR level B1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening
having an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognised by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelors degree
You may be able to meet the English language requirement in other ways. Check the full visa guidance for detailed information.

4.Access to £200,000 investment funds
You can apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) if you have access to £200,000 in investment funds and you can prove that the money is either:
your own
made available to you by other people (‘third parties’) - eg a husband, wife, partner or investor
You can use funds invested in a business that you’ve set up in the UK while under a different immigration category - the funds will need to have been invested no earlier than 12 months before your Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application.

5. Documents you must provide
When you apply you’ll need to provide:
a current passport or other valid travel identification
a passport size colour photograph
evidence of the investment funds available to you
evidence that you can support yourself during your stay
proof that you meet the English language requirement
your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
You’ll need to have a blank page in your passport on which to put the visa.
You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents that aren’t in English or Welsh.
Read the guide for a list of documents you can provide.
You may need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.
Evidence of investment funds
You must provide the following evidence to show you have access to the appropriate investment funds: 

an official letter from each financial institution holding the funds
for money held in the UK only, a recent personal bank or building society statement from the UK financial institution holding the funds, which confirms the amount of money available to you or your entrepreneurial team
for money provided by a venture capital firm, seed funding competition or UK government department, a recent letter from an accountant confirming the amount of money made available to you or your business
Funding from a third party
You must also provide the following evidence if any third parties have contributed funds toward your application:
confirmation they’ve made the money available for you to invest in a UK business
a letter from a legal representative confirming the signatures on the declaration are valid
Evidence that you can support yourself
You must prove that you have enough personal savings to support yourself while you’re in the UK.
How you prove this depends on where you’re making your application from:
outside the UK - you’ll need £3,100
in the UK - you’ll need £900
Your personal savings must have been in your bank account for 90 consecutive days before you apply.

You can’t use either of the following to support yourself:
money from your investment funds
money earned while working in the UK illegally

6. Apply
Read the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) guidance before you apply.

Apply outside the UK
You must apply online for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.

You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph (known as ‘biometric information’) taken at a visa application centre as part of your application.
You may be able to get your visa faster or other services depending on what country you’re in - check with your visa application centre.

7. Extend your visa
You may be able to extend your Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.

You should apply before your current visa expires.
You can apply to extend your visa if you:
meet the eligibility requirements
registered as a director or as self-employed no more than 6 months after the date you were given permission to stay in the UK under a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa
can prove you’ve been self-employed or working as a director of a business 3 months before you apply
created at least 2 full time jobs that have existed for at least 12 months
You must have invested into 1 or more UK businesses either:

£200,000 in cash
£50,000 in cash if your initial application was based on having funds from an approved funding source
You must be in the UK to extend your visa.

You should include any dependants who are on your current visa on your application to extend - including children who have turned 18 during your stay.

How to extend your visa
You should read the full guidance on the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa before you apply.

Download the form and apply by post - the address is on the form.
How long it takes
A decision will be made on your application within 8 weeks.

You’ll be contacted if your application is complex and will take longer, eg:

if your supporting documents need to be verified
if you need to attend an interview
because of your personal circumstances (for example if you have a criminal conviction)
Once you’ve applied you can stay in the UK until you’ve been given a decision, as long as you applied before your last visa expired.

8. Family members
Your family members (‘dependants’) can come with you when you come to the UK on this visa. Your family members must have a visa if they’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.

A ‘dependant’ is any of the following:
your partner
your child under 18
your child over 18 if they’re currently in the UK as a dependant
Read the guidance on dependant applications before you apply.

You must show that your dependants can be supported while they’re in the UK.

Each dependant must have a certain amount of money available to them - this is in addition to the £900 you must have to support yourself.

The amount depends on your circumstances. You must have £1,800 for each dependant if you’re applying from outside the UK or have been in the UK for less than 12 months. If you’ve been in the UK for more than 12 months, you must have £600 for each dependant.

You must have proof you have the money, and that it’s been in your bank account or your dependant’s bank account for at least 90 days before you or they apply.

 You must have £4,500 if you want to bring your partner and 1 child with you to the UK (£900 to support yourself plus £1,800 for your partner and £1,800 for your child).

Dependants applying outside the UK
Your family members must apply online.

They’ll need to have their fingerprints and photograph (known as ‘biometric information’) taken at a visa application centre as part of their application.
They may be able to get their visa faster or other services depending on what country they’re in - check with the visa application centre.

关于我们 |  法律声明 |  国际合作 |  收费标准 |    期刊订阅 | 交换链接
版权所有:上海涉外律师网 技术支持:扬州宏瑞科技